Saturday, February 11, 2012

Send In The Clowns

"Where you been man?"
"I Know, it's been a while
, here's what's happened."

Holidays...blah, blah, blah, painting prep, new track lights (I can see), TEW "Top 25 show", WI-Fi in the studio (Pandora radio and distractions galore), charity event at Hahn Ross Gallery (4 small pieces), "Cake" commission,"Oxford American" magazine illustration (Southern Music issue pg. 15), more prep, etc..."You know?, stuff"... Now?
Working on an April show, which will be held at the
Red Line Gallery in Knoxville, TN. More on that next time.

Checked the stats for my blog and noticed an uptick in page views since Nov. (550 last month), I would say 75% of those were "accidental". The other 25% were interested in what was happening here in the studio, so for you folks, I will attempt to be timely with my updates. Thanks for looking.

Stephen Sondheim, flipping genius, is there a bad version of this song? Don't think so, try this

Top: Arrival Of Fun (Part 2) oil on panel, 12x14", 2012